Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Events and Happenings: Fierce Reads Tour


I know a lot of people have seen me comment on random blog posts about how I am going to be seeing Leigh Bardugo June 13th in Tampa, FL and how excited I was to get a copy of Shadow and Bone signed. Well... I was surfing the net and wanted to check in on Leigh's actual webpage and saw that she was a part of the Fierce Reads Tour, a MacMillian concoction of the hottest YA books and the authors that write them. I wondered if she was going to be coming back to Florida during that time so I would have been able to acquire Siege and Storm by that time for her to sign also. Little did I know that the signing in Tampa IS the Fierce Reads Tour. That means that the lovely ladies Anna Banks, Jessica Brody, Emmy Laybourne, and Gennifer Albin will also be there. I immediately squeed, did a happy dance, ran around in circles, fell down, got back up, and continued fangirling all over the house.

This tour is to promote some new releases by most of the ladies in accompaniment. 


Unremembered by Jessica Brody
This is the first in the Unremembered series and was released March 5th, 2013.

Of Triton by Anna Banks
This is the sequel to Of Poseidon and was released May 28th, 2013.

Monument 14: Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne
This is the sequel to Monument 14 and was released May 28th, 2013.

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
This is the sequel to Shadow and Bone and will be released June 4th, 2013.

Of course since I will be attending the signing I had to have at least the first book in each of the series to have signed. I hopped on Amazon and Bookcloseouts and purchased Unremembered, Of Poseidon, Crewel, Shadow and Bone, Monument 14 and a bookmark with a wolf on it because... well, just because. 



I am looking forward to the signing and if anyone else is attending or, if you are a personal friend, would like to attend please leave me comments so maybe my poor boyfriend won't be forced to entertain me in the lines to sign my books. I am not 100% sure how these Fierce Reads Tours go so if you have attended any or plan to attend it in another part of the country, please, fill me in, give me the gossip, what's the haps, and all that!

Happy Reading to all!

post signature