Monday, May 13, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. This is where I am able to tell you what I am reading or plan to read the rest of the week. As with any book blogger, real life got a little in the way of my reading. I did finish Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl as you can tell from the review. I loved it. I still have no watched the movie. I am saving that for this weekend. :) As seen on my Ladybug Loot/Book Haul I accumulated a lot of books. I am trying to get through the books I was given for review FIRST so all others will have to wait for now (really where else are they going to go?). Anyway... On to the books!

Currently Reading

Girl Meets Underworld by Jess Watkins
This was given to be in e-book format for an honest review. I am about half way through it so I should have the review up soon. :)

Weekly Read Options
These books are mostly ones given to me by the authors who did not request a review but I will provide one anyway OR are books I won in giveaways that I feel I need to review as compensation.

The First Pillar by Roy Huff
You have probably seen this in the "Events and Happenings" post.
This is the first book in the Everville series.

Loki's Wolves by Kelley Armstrong & Melissa Marr
I won this in a giveaway from a fellow book blogger's site I do believe and have had it for some time. I think it may be time to review it.
This is the first in the Blackwell Pages series.

Queen of Jastain by Kary Rader
I won this on a Goodreads giveaway and it is SIGNED. I am hesitant to mess with it with it being signed but I really want to dive into it. The author is a sweetheart by the way. :)
This is the first in the Reign of Light series.

So that's it... that's the book I am currently reading (review to come) and those are the books I need to read to review for the authors. Which do you think should be my next literary undertaking?