Monday, May 20, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. This is where I am able to tell you what I am reading or plan to read the rest of the week. For some reason I feel like I am reading at a slower rate than usual, but... perhaps not. Anyway... Let's get to the books.

Currently Reading

Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
This is the second book in the Tiger Saga. I reviewed the first book here and wasn't that big a fan but I am determined to get through the whole series anyway.

Weekly Book Options

Dawn Keepers by Jessica Andersen
This is the second book in the Night Keepers series that I read for my Paranormal Romance Book Club.

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
The first in the Elder Races series. This is the book that was selected next for my Paranormal Romance Book Club.

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
This is the first in the Paranormalcy series.

What book(s) are you reading right now and which book do you think I should read next?

post signature