Monday, May 27, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (4)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. I always love this meme. It's fun to get to tell y'all what I am currently reading (and the subsequent reviews to be watching for, of course) and then offer up some suggestions of what I should read next. Although most of the time I tend to just pick up whatever book is closest since I never get any suggestions *hint, hint!* Here is what I am currently reading and what I am contemplating reading next:

Currently Reading

Boundless by Cynthia Hand
I have read and will post reviews eventually for the first two books in the trilogy.
This is the third and final installment in the Unearthly Trilogy.

Weekly Book Options

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
This is the 2nd book in the Caster Chronicles.
I reviewed Beautiful Darkness here.

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
This is the 1st book in the Hex Hall series.

Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
This is the 8th book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.
I love this series but have written no reviews of these books. At first it was because I didn't know if I wanted to review adult books or not and now it's simply because I am 8 books in and couldn't imagine trying to go back and remember 8 books worth of material to review. I DO recommend them and all of the books in the series are definitely 5 Ladybug ratings.

Have a book or book series suggestion for me? Something you think I should read and review or just simply read for enjoyment purposes? Leave a comment below with the title and author and I will definitely look into it. :) Happy reading to all!

post signature