Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. This is where I am able to tell you what I am reading or plan to read the rest of the week. Since I am indecisive I rarely know what I am going to read until after I've finished whatever book has caught my eye first. I will implore some of my followers to make suggestions. I will list what I am considering and you are welcome to cast your votes in the comment section. Doesn't mean I will definitely choose the book you suggest because... well... I am indecisive. You are welcome to suggest books I don't have listed as well. I am fairly open-minded. Let's get to it!


Currently Reading:


Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
This book was just recently made into a movie. I am a stickler for needing to read the book before I see the movie, which is why I am currently reading it. The DVD for Beautiful Creatures comes out May 21st, 2013. It is the first in the Castor Chronicles.

Weekly Read Options

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
This is the first in the Iron Fey series.


A Million Suns by Beth Revis
This is the second in the Across the Universe series which I adored. The review for Across the Universe will be posted soon.


City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Again, another book coming out in movie form soon. The movie is set to play in theaters in the US August 23rd, 2013. 
This is the first book in the The Mortal Instruments series.

Cast your votes for what you feel I should read next in the comments. Happy reading and happy Monday to all!

post signature