Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ladybug Loot/Book Haul (2)


Welcome to my SECOND Ladybug Loot/Book Haul. This is my very FIRST vlog version though. Seeing as this is my first vlog version of my book haul I would love to hear input from any viewers. I will add a link (eventually) to my blog to follow my YouTube channel. Seeing as I don't expect to get ALOT of book until I am more established and cuddle up to publishers, I will only do a book haul when there is substantial books to... haul as it were... So enjoy my BookCloseouts haul :D


Blogs Mentioned:
Misty @ The Book Rat (I know your name MisTy,  my T's sometimes get lost <3 i="">)

Books From Goodreads Giveaways:
Blood Hex by Erin Butler - Goodreads / Amazon (Thank you to Erin Butler)
Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh - Goodreads / Amazon (Thank you to Courtney from Penguin)
Chose the Wrong Guy, Gave Him the Wrong Finger by Beth Harbison - Goodreads / Amazon (Thank you to Sarah from MacMillian)

From the Author:
Generation V by M.L. Brennan - Goodreads / Amazon (Thank you to M.L. Brennan and apologies again on the title slip!)

BookCloseouts:
Greywalker by Kat Richardson - Goodreads / Amazon
Dearly, Depearted by Lia Habel - Goodreads / Amazon
Frost by Marianna Baer - Goodreads / Amazon
Meridian by Amber Kizer - Goodreads / Amazon
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth - Goodreads / Amazon
Unleashed by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie - Goodreads / Amazon
Possess by Gretchen McNeil - Goodreads / Amazon
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey - Goodreads / Amazon
The Hunt for the Unicorn by C.C. Humphreys - Goodreads / Amazon
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - Goodreads / Amazon
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier - Goodreads / Amazon
Cloaked by Alex Flinn - Goodreads / Amazon
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion - Goodreads / Amazon
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson - Goodreads / Amazon
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce - Goodreads / Amazon
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin - Goodreads / Amazon
The Taker by Alma Katsu - Goodreads / Amazon
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent - Goodreads / Amazon
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey - Goodreads / Amazon
Dark Mirror by Mary Jo Putney - Goodreads / Amazon
And Falling, Fly by Skyler White - Goodreads / Amazon
Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke - Goodreads / Amazon
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes - Goodreads / Amazon
Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend by Katie MacAlister - Goodreads / Amazon

Books Not Shown:
The Carrion Birds by Urban Waite - Goodreads / Amazon (Thank you to BookTrib)

Apologies for the vast amounts of nervous laughter, "anyways", and "pretties". I will try to increase my vocabulary dramatically for next book haul. :) Also, feel free to start a drinking game on how many times I say "pretty" or "anyway"... unless you're under 21, then, well, don't do that. Drinking is bad and all that jazz. This video was an experiment to see if I wanted to continue doing vlogs for my book hauls and I am on the fence so feel free to let me know whether my massive amounts of pretties and anyways didn't drive you batshit crazy enough to want me to do another (maybe not as HUGE a book haul).

post signature