Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (4)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and features different book related themes each week. This week the theme is:

Top Ten Freebie Zombie Novels

When I read that this week would be a Freebie week, I was having a hard time choosing what I wanted to do. First I thought "Top Ten Fairytale Retellings" because I love Fairytale retellings. Then I thought a more generalized choice would do well such as "Top Ten Books Acquired This Month" but that would be almost impossible for me. I have gotten so many amazing books over this month. So... I fell back on something I have always had a fondness for. Brain-eating, cannibalistic, zombies. 





Pet Sematary by Stephen King











Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry










The Rising by Brian Keene











Monster Island by David Wellington










World War Z by Max Brooks










Dearly Departed by Lia Habel










28 Days Later by Alex Garland










Cell by Stephen King










Married with Zombies by Jesse Petersen










Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick





What are some favorite books of yours... zombies or otherwise? Share with me in the comments. Happy Reading, Ladybug Gents and Ladies!