Monday, June 3, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. I was scrambling to finish "Beautiful Darkness" before Monday so I could post this without saying "Well... I'm still reading what I read last week... woops". Luckily I got it done and am happy to move on to my next book. :) 

Currently Reading

The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
I read and reviewed The Name of the Stars (here) and wasn't impressed with it. But the glutton for punishment that I am had to give the next book in the series a go.
This is the second book in the Shades of London series.

Weekly Book Options

I will be venturing to a Fierce Reads book signing June 13th so I figure I should read some of the authors books before hand. Which should I make a priority?

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The first in the Grisha series and a book I have been DYING to read.

Crewel by Gennifer Albin
The first in the Crewel World series.

Unremembered by Jessica Brody
The first in the Unremembered series.

Have a book or book series suggestion for me? Something you think I should read and review or just simply read for enjoyment purposes? Leave a comment below with the title and author and I will definitely look into it. :) Happy reading to all!

post signature