Monday, June 17, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (7)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey

Currently Reading

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This is the first book in the Lux series.

Weekly Reading Options

Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
I have been dying to read this since I saw the movie trailer. I really should read it since its been sitting on my shelf collecting dust.
This is the first in the Struck series.

Requiem by Lauren Oliver
I have read the first two books in the Delirium series and this one JUST became available at my local library so I snatched it up. 
This is the third and final installment of the Delirium series.

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
I bought this when I bought "Struck" and need to get to reading it finally.
This is the first in the Ruby Red Trilogy.

I am always open to recommendations. What books have you read lately that you would think I'd be interested in? Leave a comment and let me know! Happy Reading! :)

post signature