Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ladybug Loot/Book Haul (4)


Welcome to my fourth Ladybug Loot/Book Haul and my one month anniversary of this blog being created. I decided to do a vlog since there was only a few books that I acquired this week (yes, I tried to keep the count low due to the last 3 weeks being INSANE with book purchases). So here we go!

Books Won

  
18 Things by Jamie Ayres - Goodreads / Amazon (Won from Andrea @ Reading Lark)
Bisexual Vegetarian Zombies - Goodreads / Amazon (Won from author on Goodreads Giveaway)

Books Bought
 
Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison - Goodreads / Amazon
Desire Untamed by Pamela Palmer - Goodreads / Amazon
E-Books

   
Cursed by Monica Wolfson - Goodreads / Amazon (Provided by author for an honest review)
Shucked by Megg Jensen - Goodreads / Amazon (Won from Samantha @ Sammy the Bookworm)

What did you get this week in books?