Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ladybug Loot/Book Haul (5)


Welcome to my fifth Ladybug Loot/Book Haul. I am not putting up a vlog despite my having a smaller haul because I have my out-of-town boyfriend here with me and I doubt he wants to watch me rambling on webcam about my books. Actually... he may find it entertaining but then I would be distracted the whole time telling him to "stop laughing at me!" So, it's easier just to go back to ol' reliable pictures. 


Books Won

Always Watching by Chevy Stevens - Goodreads / Amazon (won from St. Martin's Press on Goodreads giveaway)
After Eden by Helen Douglas - Goodreads / Amazon (won from Bloombury on Goodreads giveaway)

Books Bought


Unremembered by Jessica Brody - Goodreads / Amazon 
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks - Goodreads / Amazon
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - Goodreads / Amazon
Crewel by Gennifer Albin - Goodreads / Amazon
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne - Goodreads / Amazon
Black City by Elizabeth Richards - Goodreads / Amazon

E-Books


Every Little Piece by Kate Ashton - Goodreads / Amazon (won from the author)

Swag


Swag from The Cover Contessa's 500 likes giveaway (a mixture of signed and unsigned swag)
Swag from Megg Jensen 



Swag from Comic Con last year (laminated custom-made bookmarks my boyfriend bought for me. Front and back views)

That is what I got in books this week. What did y'all get?

post signature