Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tell Me Something Tuesday (2)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. I tried this meme out last week and found it so fun that I decided to do it again. I even got an advanced list of all the topics for weeks to come from Heidi. Much appreciated! I decided I will do each of the memes (Tell Me Something Tuesday and Top Ten Tuesday) when I like the topic... just so happens, that I like both topics this week so enjoy TWO posts this Tuesday. I hope it will make up for the lack of reviews since I haven't gotten much reading done with my out-of-town boyfriend in town. 

Anyway, let's get to today's topic! This week's question is:

To pin or not to pin... Do you Pinterest? Share some of your favorite pins!

I do not Pinterest. I have tried often enough to get into Pinterest but it doesn't seem more forte. Perhaps I am simply missing the appeal. Maybe I am just making a bigger deal out of it than is needed. Whereas Tumblr I picked up relatively quickly. I imagine Tumblr is much the same as Pinterest, but I have no clue.

Are there any helpful hints for how to Pinterest? I need a Pinterest guru.

Sorry that the answer is very lackluster and a bit boring, but I will use it as a plea for help... Help me utilize Pinterest like all the cool kids are doing! :)

post signature