Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bloglovin' Blast

There were several posts in recent days about Google Reader being shut down and GFC going with it. Since a lot of bloggers use that as a main source to show their follower counts, this was met with a lot of hysterical and annoyed bloggers. However, there has apparently been a ray of sunshine in this cloud of sadness of GFC. Bloglovin' has become the go-to replacement. A lot of people have started advertising Bloglovin' as the main way to follow them, substituting GFC follows in giveaways for Bloglovin', and even writing posts much like this to network their Bloglovin' profile. Now... I still have GFC sitting on my site. It has not gone down as far as I can see (another scare like Y2K, perhaps?) and I don't want to give up on it until it does. But... I will join the heavy flow of bloggers who have started advertising Bloglovin' and throw my hat into the ring. You may follow me on Bloglovin' via the button posted here:

Follow on Bloglovin

If you are a Bloglovin' user, feel free to post a link or your username in the comments and I will be sure to follow you back. A follow for me, a follow for you. Can't beat that :) 

post signature