Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ladybug Loot/Book Haul (9)


This is my 9th Ladybug Loot/Book Haul. I have not gotten very much today by way of physical books, but I have acquired quite a few e-books from authors and publishing companies requesting reviews. I have several review copies of e-books awaiting my attention on my Kindle Fire. I am hoping I do not have to start saying no to requests. It would make me incredibly sad. I like being able to put the word out about authors' works and get them the recognition they deserve. I am sitting pretty solid at about 20 review copies I need to read... I am not declining requests YET, but it will take me a little bit of time to get through them all. Patience, please!

Books Won


The Paladins DuBois by Patricia Donaruma Williford - Goodreads / Amazon (won from author on Goodreads)
Still Missing by Chevy Stevens - Goodreads / Amazon (won from St. Martin's Press on Goodreads)

Books Bought



Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - Goodreads / Amazon
Bruiser by Neal Shusterman - Goodreads / Amazon
Wild About You by Kerrelyn Sparks (Love at Stake #13) - Goodreads / Amazon
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #1) - Goodreads / Amazon
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #2) - Goodreads / Amazon
A Companion to Wolves by Sarah Monette & Elizabeth Bear (Iskryne World #1) - Goodreads / Amazon

E-Books



Prophecies Awakening by Peter Koevari (Legends of Marithia #1) - Goodreads / Amazon (provided by author for review)
ARC of Relic by Renee Collins - Goodreads / Amazon (provided by Heather @ Entangled Publishing for review)
Watcher's Web by Patty Jansen - Goodreads / Amazon (won on Librarything)
Branded by Abi Ketner (Sinners #1) - Goodreads / Amazon (provided by author for review)
Uniquely Unwelcome by Brandy Nacole (The Shadow World #1) - Goodreads / Amazon (provided by author for blog tour)

Thank you to Patricia, St. Martin's Press, Peter, Heather at Entangled Publishing, Patty, Abi and Brandy for the awesome books!

post signature