Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tell Me Something Tuesday (6)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

I want to be on the tour! What are some things that you like about being on a book tour? What are things that you dislike?

I have only recently signed up for a few book tours and am slowly getting my feet wet in that aspect of blogging. I actually really love book tours since you get to read the same book as a bunch of others bloggers and compare your viewpoints. Some bloggers may find the book to be lacking while others may find the book to be fantastic. It is great. I can't wait to see what some of the people think of the books I have chosen to review for tours.


Some of things I dislike? The timeline. Granted, it HAS to be done. You can't have a tour if you don't have a set schedule. It is just hard for me to figure out what book to read when. I like to be free to read what I want, when I want. Not good for a blogger with review requests, right? Well...

Just kidding. I can be disciplined when I need to. I am a college student after all. We are all ABOUT scheduling. But, anyway, that is essentially what I like and dislike about book tours?

Thoughts? Opinions?

post signature