Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tell Me Something (10)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

Let's talk the classics... Do you read the classics? What are some of your favorites?

I have always wanted to read the classics. I just seem to always get engrossed in modern books and forget all about the classics I had planned to read. While I hoped English classes in college would provide a plethera of opportunities to read great American and British literature, I was sadly mistaken. I have not been subjected to reading the classics for any of my English classes in my college career. Very unfortunate indeed. Perhaps once I am more established in the blogging community I will choose a month in which I JUST read the classics. "Famed Classics February", maybe? Who knows. I will find a way to read some of them eventually, it's just a matter of when I choose to force the task upon myself. 

Here are a few classics I am dying to read:




What say thee? Classics: Yay or Nay?

post signature