Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tell Me Something Tuesday (12)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

What are you most burned out on right now, aside from cliffhangers and love triangles?

1. Vampires - There are just so many books, movies, and tv shows about vampires now that I just can't tale anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love looking at the hunkiness of these bloodsuckers, but it's been done. Time to move on to something else.


2. Repunzel - I recently read A LOT of Repunzel books. I am not sure how they all ended up being read at the same time but I am kind of done with that princess. I need another princess to focus on. Cinderella, maybe?



3. Doctor Who - I am not a whovian (whatever that is) and I do not like the show nor the books. It seems the rest of the world doesn't feel the same way and feels the need to torture me with this fact. No more!



I don't get burnt out on things very often so my list is rather short. Which is why I felt the need to add gifs. Gifs make short posts all the better, yes? Just me? Figures.

post signature