Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tell Me Something Tuesday (16)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

What book or movie frightened you so much that you were tempted to sleep with the light on?

Let's do this in two parts. I will name a book AND a movie that frightened me to tears.

Book: 


I know that this is also a movie, but I have not SEEN the movie because the book scared the living stuffing out of me. Zombie animals? Yeah, that's worse than zombie people in my book. I kept looking at my cats all wearily after this book. I was waiting for them to go all psycho on me. Don't they look like killers? 


(Midas on the left, Fishy [originally Angel, which led to Angelfish, and then Fishy for short... yeah] on the right)

Movie:


This movie freaking me out so badly that I never could bring myself to watch the rest of them. We're up to, what, Final Destination 4 or 5 and I just can't watch them. I am not a big scary movie lover to begin with, so... 

What are some movies or books that frighten you to the extreme?

post signature