Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tell Me Something Tuesday (17)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

If the Apocalypse were to happen tomorrow what would you want for your last meal?

I would have to say, I would go on a dessert binge. I don't allow myself to eat too many sweets due to having already gained a few extra pounds recently. If I am, most likely, going to die the next day, you better believe I am going to eat as many sweets as I can fit into my mouth. One dessert that we usually make in the fall around here are pumpkin muffins. For one of my classes we had to present a business venture and my group chose a bakery. I turned the pumpkin MUFFINS into pumpkin CUPCAKES. They are absolutely delish and moist as they can be.

These are the cupcakes produced for the presentation. Low calorie pumpkin cupcakes with vanilla frosting.

What would your last meal be?

post signature