Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (26)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. This is a once-a-week look at the book(s) I am anxiously awaiting release.

"Where the Moon Isn't" by Nathan Filer

This book is set to be released November 5th, 2013. It is a stand-alone novel.

"A stunning novel. Ambitious and exquisitely realized... clearly the work of a major new talent." --S.J. Watson, New York Times bestselling author of Before I Go to Sleep.

While on vacation with their parents, Matthew Homes and his older brother snuck out in the middle of the night. Only Matthew came home safely. Ten years later, Matthew tells us, he has found out a way to bring his brother back...

What begins as the story of a lost boy turns into a story of a brave man yearning to understand what happened that night, in the years since, and to his very person. Unafraid to look in the shadows of our hearts, Nathan Filer's rare and brilliant debut shows us the strength that is rooted in resilience and love.

I had thought to request this book from the publishers but I had already requested quite a few others books and there was just no way I could do so without being a very, very greedy book blogger. I do hope that once it gets closer to the release date I will be able to read a few of my fellow book blogger's reviews. It sounds like a really interesting premise.

What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday?

post signature