Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (12)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and features different book related themes each week. This week the theme is:

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On


Unhinged by A.G. Howard (Splintered #2) - Goodreads / Amazon
Vitro by Jessica Khoury (Origin #2) - Goodreads / Amazon
Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau (The Testing #2) - Goodreads / Amazon


Unforgotten by Jessica Brody (Unremembered #2) - Goodreads / Amazon
Be With Me by J. Lynn (Wait For You #2) - Goodreads / Amazon
Passionaries by Tonya Hurley (The Blessed #2) - Goodreads / Amazon


Renegade by Debra Driza (MILA 2.0 #2) - Goodreads / Amazon
Toxic Heart by Theo Lawrence (Mystic City #2) - Goodreads / Amazon
The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan (The Beautiful and the Cursed #2) - Goodreads / Amazon


Chantress Alchemy by Amy Butler Greenfield (Chantress #2) - Goodreads / Amazon

These are just some of the sequels that I am dying for. I could probably have a top 100 sequels I am looking for but, for now, I will stick with the ten :)

What sequels are you dying to get your hands on?

post signature