Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tell Me Something Tuesday (20)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

Stocking Stuffer ideas... what are some of the things you would like to find in your stocking?

With Christmas fast approaching it's not surprising people are starting to discuss Christmas-like activities. 


One such activity is what you hope to find in your stockings come Christmas morning.

A few things I personally hope to find in my stocking is as follows (in no particular order).




Bookmarks
I love bookmarks. I just do. I like having options for my place keepers in my books. I normally ask Santa for an abundance of these during the holidays. Preferably with a tassel. :D



Gift Cards
Who doesn't like gift cards in their stockings? Especially when they are to such fine establishments as Amazon or Barnes and Noble for us bookworms?







Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizers
I love smelly stuff and I like having antibacterial on hand because I am a wee bit of a germophobe. Since Bath & Body Works tends to get lots of new scents all the time, they are like Pokemon. Got to collect them all!







Bath & Body Works Lotion
Same reason as the Antibacterial. I like smelly stuff.








Christmas Toe Socks
I like toe socks when it's chilly outside. Not to mention they are tall enough for my boots.





And so, that is what I hope Santa brings me in my stocking this Christmas. What are you hoping to get in your stocking this year?