Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (13)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and features different book related themes each week. This week the theme is:

Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying to Read

The list could go on and on but I will try to narrow it down to just 10:




Rome by Jay Crownover
The third book in the Marked Men series.
Publication date: January 7th, 2014

I read Rule and Jet on a blog tour and am dying to read the next installment.






Be With Me by J. Lynn
The second book in the Wait for You series.
Publication date: February 4th, 2014

I read Wait For Me for a blog tour and absolutely loved it with every fiber of my being. I can not wait to see what happens with a new set of characters.






Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
The first book in the Fire & Flood series.
Publication date: February 25th, 2014

The cover is eye catching and is what immediately drew me in. I have not read anything by Victoria Scott... this would be the best way to start, yes?





White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The first book in the Dark Elements series.
Publication date: March 2014

I love everything Jennifer L. Armentrout. That is all.


The King by J.R. Ward
The twelfth book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.
Publication date: March 25th, 2014

The Black Dagger Brotherhood is one of, if not THE, favorite paranormal romances series I have ever read.





Immortal Hunter by Kait Ballenger
The second book in the Execution Underground series.
Publication date: April 29th, 2014

I won the first book from the author in a giveaway and struck up a nice conversation with the author. She is very sweet and I want to read her entire Execution Underground series.






The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan
The second book in the Dispossessed series.
Publication date: May 13th, 2014

I read the first book and while it wasn't my favorite it struck a cord in me that made me hungry for the sequel.






A Shiver of Light by Laurell K. Hamilton
The ninth book in the Merry Gentry series.
Publication date: June 3rd, 2014

FINALLY! The next installment in the Meredith Gentry series that I will probably have to reread in order to understand what is happening.






Burned by Karen Marie Moning
The second book in the Dani O'Malley trilogy & seventh in the Fever series.
Publication date: July 22nd, 2014

I read and am rereading the fever series by Karen Marie Moning. She is such an amazing writer.






Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke
The first book in the Dissonance series.
Publication date: July 22nd, 2014

I love the author and am interesting in where she goes with her new series.





What are some of your highly anticipated reads of 2014?

post signature