Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (15)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and features different book related themes each week. This week the theme is:

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Most of these are books that I have been flip-flopping between. I want them but then something else comes along and distracts me. I think Santa should help me finally purchase the books I been dying to possess. :)



Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Series: The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1

I have wanted to read this series for a while and the new cover design is too beautiful for words.







Shadowlands by Kate Brian
Series: Shadowlands #1

I have heard wonderful things about this series and have yet to dive into it. I thin that needs to be rectified.







Defiance by C.J. Redwine
Series: Defiance #1

One of my book blogger buddies recommended this book to me and yet I have not bought it yet. Please, Santa, help me with my transgression.







Because It Is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
Series: Birthright #2

I have had the first book sitting on my shelf for far too long. I like to have an entire series before I dive into it to avoid me scrambling to find the next in the series.








The Raft by S.A. Bodeen

I have seen a lot of episode of "I Survived..." in which people are trapped at sea and how they survived. This book sounds very similar to that so I must read it.







The Collector by Victoria Scott
Series: Dante Walker #1

Victoria Scott keeps pounding out books in this series (or so it seems) so I figured I better get started before she has produced too many for me to have any hopes of catching up.






Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Series: Falling Kingdoms #1

I have not read much high fantasy recently and since this book has gotten such amazing buzz, I would love to try it out.







Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Series: Newsoul #1

I absolutely adore these covers and have been waiting for the trilogy to wind down so I could collect them all while they match (cover designs can wreck havoc on an anal collector).






Starters by Lissa Price
Series: Starters #1

The cover design is amazing and I must have them. The old cover I was not too fond of which is probably why I have put off buying it.







The Immortal City by Scott Speer
Series: Immortal City #1

This book has been in and out of my shopping baskets when purchasing books for a long time. I think it is time for me to break down and finally own it. Help a girl out, Santa?




What are some books that you would like the jolly man in the red suit to bring you for Christmas?