Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday (22)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

What Books are on your must read list for Winter 2014?

To avoid having too long a list I will give my top five. There are so many books I am looking forward to being released that I could be here all night. Five sounds like a good number :)


Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett
Series: Roaring Twenties #1
Publication date: January 7th, 2014
Genre: Fantasy / Paranormal / Romance

I purchased this book from my work, A Novel Idea Bookstore, because I recently read a book called Dollface about the roaring twenties and absolutely adored it! I want more 20's fiction!





Magic Possessed by Jamie Rush
Series: The Hidden #2
Publication date: January 28th, 2014
Genre: Fantasy / Paranormal 

I purchased the first book in the series but have yet to read it. I am obsessed with dragons. I liked to have at least two books in a series before I start it so I don't find myself with a cliffhanger and then have to rage about it.






Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
Publication date: January 28th, 2014
Genre: Young Adult / Contemporary / Romance

I have been hearing about this book for the better part of a year. I have never known a book to receive so much buzz, so far in advance of it's publishing. Needless to say, I am incredibly intrigued. I have the ebook awaiting review.








Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Publication date: February 4th, 2014
Genre: Young Adult / Contemporary

I have heard from a few bloggers that this book is nothing short of spectacular. So... peer pressure, peer pressure!






The Academy: Love Match by Monica Seles
Series: The Academy #2
Publication date: February 25th, 2014
Genre: Young Adult / Contemporary / Romance

I got the first book a while back to read and have yet to do so... yeah, shame on me. But this cover just sang to me when I saw it on NetGalley. 





What are some books you are dying to read in Winter 2014?