Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday (23)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

What are some of your favorite pick me up reads?





Feed by Mira Grant
Nothing says "life isn't that bad" like some flesh eating zombies, right?










Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I completely lose myself in Armentrout's work so if I need to get away for a bit, I check out with a bit of the Lux series.









Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
There is nothing I love more than some dominant sexy vampire men who traipse around in leather. That is a happy making book if I ever heard one.








Caged Warrior by Lindsey Piper
Lindsey Piper is a new author I discovered not too long ago and I have already started rereading her books, they were that good. I love the gladiator-like fantasy characters and the love story doesn't hurt either.








I am a hopeless Potterhead (even met my boyfriend of four years on a Harry Potter website). I could reread this series over and over again. It always has a way of cheering me up.





What are some books you read when feeling a bit down in the dumps?