Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (38)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. This is a once-a-week look at the book(s) I am anxiously awaiting release.

"Tsarina" by J. Nelle Patrick

This book is to be released February 27th, 2014. It is a stand-alone novel.

Natalya knows a secret.

A magical Faberge egg glows within the walls of Russia's Winter Palace.

It holds a power rooted in the land and stolen from the mystics.

A power that promises a life of love for her and Alexei Romanov.

Power, that, in the right hands, can save her way of life. But it's not in the right hands.

I heard about this book from a fellow book blogger's book haul video. Christina at A Reader of Fictions said it was something along the lines of a spin-off or retelling of Anastasia. What can I say? I love me some Disney movies and Anastasia was one of my favorites. I loved the Russian theme of it most of all so when this book came to my attention, I had to add it to my TBR. :)

What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday?