Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday (26)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

What advice do you wish you could go back and give yourself when you were starting your blog?

Two words. Pace. Yourself. I found myself so overjoyed with the prospect of reading so many amazing books before they were published that I ended up requesting way more than I could ever actually read in my life. Especially if you add in the thousands of books also on my shelves that I wish to read someday. It felt like all these stellar books were being thrown in my face all at once and I had a terrible case of the gimmies!


It is hard to remember that new books by fabulous authors come out practically every day. It's really a matter of being selective otherwise you will have hundreds of review books and no hope of reading them all for review.


What is a kernel of wisdom you would share with your future self (especially if you are a blogger)?