Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday (29)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

What are your picks for Spring 2014?

Since there are so many books I am looking forward to in the Spring, I will narrow it down to my Top 5. 



 

Nova and Quinton: No Regrets by Jessica Sorensen (Nova #3) - Releases April 15th, 2014
(I read the first book in this series and it ripped my heart out... so natch I have to read the rest of the series as well.)

Nash by Jay Crownover (Marked Men #4) - Releases April 29th, 2014
(I read the first three books and, again, RIPPED MY HEART OUT... So, I need to read the rest.)

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #6) - Releases May 27th, 2014
(I have the entire series and will continue collecting until I find the time in my review schedule to read them. They are a series I already know I will love.)

Sharing You by Molly McAdams (Sharing You #1) - Releases June 11th, 2014
(I read her Deceiving Lies series and it was... dear, God, just read the series. PLEASE!)

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha #3) - Releases June 17th, 2014
(Another series I have not read but know I will love. I have the first two.)

What are some books being released in Spring 2014 you are looking forward to?