Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (50)


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. This is a once-a-week look at the book(s) I am anxiously awaiting release.

Raging Star by Moira Young 

This book is to be released May 13th, 2014. It is the third book in the Dust Lands series.

Saba is ready to seize her destiny and defeat DeMalo and the Tonton... until she meets him and he confounds all her expectations with his seductive vision of a healed earth, a New Eden. DeMalo wants Saba to join him, in life and work, to create and build a healthy, stable, sustainable world… for the chosen few. The few who can pay.

Jack’s choice is clear: to fight DeMalo and try to stop New Eden. Still uncertain, her connection with DeMalo a secret, Saba commits herself to the fight. Joined by her brother, Lugh, anxious for the land in New Eden, Saba leads an inexperienced guerilla band against the powerfully charismatic DeMalo, in command of his settlers and the Tonton militia. What chance do they have? Saba must act. And be willing to pay the price.

I have the first two books in the series adorning my bookshelves as we speak. Since the series a trilogy I would love to have this one join the other two post haste. Of course, I do intend to read them as I do intend to read ALL of the books on my shelves. But I have to admit, I do have book collector (I do not use the term hoarding :P) tendencies.

What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday?