Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tell Me Something Tuesday (37)


"Tell Me Something" Tuesday is a meme hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings

This week's question is:

Where are some of your favorite reading spots?

I only have one reading spot that I usually find myself reading in. That is in my bed. 


That is it. I don't find I can read in a chair. In a box with a fox. Not here. Not there. Not even with a large portion of green eggs and ham. When I am in my nice comfy bed with my favorite blanket and feather pillow I can read for hours. It is how I end up reading a 400-500 page book in a single day.


As it stands, before writing this post, I was reading a book in my favorite reading spot and ended up devouring half the book in one sitting. No breaks (that includes glasses of water or potty breaks people). I don't know about anyone else, but my reading stamina when in my reading spot is impressive to me. :)


Now, tell me subscribers o' mine... what are some of your absolute FAVORITE places to devour your books?